Friday, November 10, 2023
You will need:
- 45ml Whisky
- 20ml Peach Liqueur (you could substiture this for the juice from a can of peaches)
- 15ml Lemon juice
- Sugar syrup to taste
- Fill a tall glass with plenty of ice & add the whisky, peach liqueur & lemon juice.
- Top with chilled soda & gently stir.
- Taste & adjust for sweetness & tartness - add a touch of sugar syrup or more of the peach liqueur if you like it sweeter, or more lemon juice if you like it tart.
- Garnish with a few slices of fresh peach, some mint & a twisted lemon peel.