FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR “JOIN THE SUPER LIQUOR CLUB” PROMOTION, MAY – AUGUST 2020
The Promoter, the Promotion Period and your agreement to these terms and conditions
1) The Promoter of this promotion is Super Liquor Holdings Limited, Level 6, Tower B/100 Carlton Gore Road, Newmarket, Auckland 1023 (“Promoter”).
2) By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to these Terms and Conditions.
3) Participation in this promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, and the Promoter’s agencies who are associated with this promotion, are ineligible to enter.
4) The promotion commences on 1/6/2020 and closes at 23.59 on23/08/2020(“Promotion Period”). No entries to participate in this promotion will be accepted outside of the Promotion Period.
Prize draws, how to enter and conditions of entry
5) This promotion will consist of separate weekly prize draws and one grand prize draw.
6) You must enter each week’s prize draw in order to have a chance to win that relevant week’s prize. By entering into any of the weekly prize draws, you are automatically entered into the grand prize draw. A participant who participates in this promotion during the Promotion Period is eligible to enter into the prize draws described above to potentially win:
a) a weekly prize of one $500 Gift Card (“Weekly Prize”); and
b) a grand prize of one Weber Genesis BBQ valued at approximately $1,700 and one $500 Gift Card (“Grand Prize”).
7) Entries for the weekly draws open each Monday and close the Sunday following. Exact timing on these days is at the discretion of the Promoter.
8) The draw for each Weekly Prize will take place on Monday each week during the promotion starting from the week commencing 8/06/2020. Exact timing of the draw is at the discretion of the Promoter. The last Weekly Prize draw will take place on 24/08/2020. The Grand Prize draw will be the last prize draw undertaken as part of this promotion and will take place on 24/08/2020. The winner of the Weekly Prize draws and the Grand Prize draw will be drawn at random from the pool of eligible participants who lodged valid entries to participate in the relevant prize draw(s) (“Winner”).
9) To enter and be eligible to participate in Weekly Prize draws and the Grand Prize draw, you must follow the QR code link and enter all the details specified on the entry form that appears. QR codes are only available for scanning at a Super Liquor store. Once you complete an entry form, you will be eligible to participate in the next available Weekly Prize draw and will be automatically entered into the Grand Prize draw. Entries do not apply retrospectively and you will not be eligible for entry into Weekly Prize draws that occur prior to the date that you complete your entry form.
10) There is not a limit to the number of entries per person per week for each Weekly Prize draw. There is a limit of one entry per person for the Grand Prize.
11) The Promoter will send an email to the Winner of a prize draw on the day that the Winner has been drawn. The email will confirm that the Winner has been selected from the prize draw. To be eligible to receive a prize, the Winner must acknowledge the Promoter’s email within 7 days of that email being sent by the Promoter. It is a Winner’s responsibility to notify the Promoter in writing of any change to their contact details. The Promoter will liaise with the Winner(s) to arrange for delivery of relevant prizes. Deliveries will only be made to New Zealand addresses. Winners should allow up to 28 days for delivery starting from the date of the relevant Winner’s acknowledgement of the Promoter’s email. The Promoter is not responsible to any of the Winners for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected mail.
12) Prizes are the sole responsibility of the Winner(s). Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Each of the Winners are responsible for all insurance, taxes or other costs that may be associated with any of the prizes won as part of this promotion.
13) In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
14) The Gift Card will be a Prezzy Card and is subject to the terms and conditions of the Prezzy Card scheme available at www.prezzycard.co.nz.
15) The Promoter reserves the right to request details of a participant’s age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion.
16) All entries are subject to verification by the Promoter. Verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter, whose decision regarding an entry is final. The Promoter reserves the right to:
a) accept or reject any entry from a participant;
b) disqualify a participant if he or she does not comply with these Terms and Conditions;
c) disqualify any entry if the participant’s entry form is incomplete; or
d) disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information requested by the Promoter (including information set out at clause 15, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion.
General terms and exclusion of liability
17) As part of the Promoter’s commitment to being a responsible producer and marketer of alcoholic beverages, it is the Promoter’s policy not to award prizes to people who have prior criminal convictions, including (but not limited to) where those convictions involve anti-social or violent behaviour or drink-driving.
18) As a condition of accepting any prize, the Winner(s) and any other person/s sharing the prize with the Winner may be required to sign further legal documentation as, and in the form, reasonably required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, including, but not limited to, a legal release and indemnity form and documentation required to conduct a Criminal Record Check.
19) If a Winner cannot be notified (including failure to respond to a notification within 7 days of a prize draw), or cannot be verified (including where a Winner’s age or place of residence renders an entrant ineligible to receive the Prize), or does not agree to sign any further legal documentation required by the Promoter in accordance with clause 18 above, has a criminal record, or is found to have otherwise breached any of these Terms and Conditions, his/her selection as the prize winner may be forfeited and an alternative winner may be re-drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion. No compensation will be payable to the forfeiter.
20) All decisions of the Promoter (including selection of prize winners) are final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
21) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries (including, but not limited to, entries not received due to technical issues). Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
22) The Promoter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time and/or change these Terms and Conditions without incurring any liability to any person.
23) The Promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the entrants release the Promoter from, any direct or indirect loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) suffered or sustained (including but not limited to loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this promotion or any prize received under it.
24) Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the entrants release the Promoter from, any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property if, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control (e.g. due to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, etc.), this promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the promotion's administration, security, fairness or integrity are corrupted or affected. Further, in such circumstances, the Promoter may modify or suspend the promotion and/or invalidate any entries of any individual in any way involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion or abusing the communication system upon which the promotion is being conducted.
By entering this promotion you consent to the Promoter’s use of your details to conduct this promotion and any related publicity (which may include disclosure to third parties for processing and analysis of the information).
By entering this promotion you also consent to the Promoter contacting you to provide you with information about the Promoter, its brands, special offers, marketing, samples and promotions. You may request an update or correction of your details by putting your request in writing to the Promoter at the address provided in clause 1 above.
26) A reference to “dollars” or “$” is a reference to New Zealand currency.
27) These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.