Wednesday, August 2, 2023
You will need:
- Sea salt
- Dried Chilli Flakes
- 45ml Tequila
- 30ml of Cointreau
- 30ml Lime Juice
- Red or green fresh chilli, sliced into rounds (optional)
- Lime rounds to serve
- In a mortar & pestle, grind sea salt & red chilli flakes. Then spread over a saucer or small plate.
- Rub a piece of lime around the lip of the glass to moisten the rim.
- Dip the glass in the saucer for a spicy, salty rim.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, tequila, cointreau and lime juice. Add fresh chilli if desired.
- Shake well & strain into the rimmed glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.