A little sweeter than your usual Gin Sour – use the syrup from a can or jar of cherries, or make a simple syrup using frozen ones. This cocktail is slightly tangy with the perfect amount of sweetness and so pretty!
You will need:
- 30ml cherry syrup
- 60ml dry gin
- 30ml fresh lemon juice
- 1 egg white / aquafaba
- Create your own cherry syrup - either reduce frozen cherries, sugar & water in a pan, strain & leave to cool, or use the liquid from a can or jar of cherries.
- If using egg white or aquafaba, first add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker without ice and dry shake for 15-20 seconds or until the egg has emulsified.
- Taste & add more cherry syrup or lemon juice depending on your desired level of sweetness / tartness.
- Add ice and shake for a further 15-20 seconds or until the shaker feels chilled.
- Strain into a coupe glass & garnish with cherries or lemon.