Wednesday, November 15, 2023
You will need:
- 1-2 cups of chopped fresh watermelon
- About half a bottle of white wine - we used The Ned Pinot Gris
- 100ml of Bacardi
- 30ml of Cointreau
- 30ml Brandy
- 30ml of sugar syrup
- Prosecco - we used Lindeauer Prosecco
- Muddle the watermelon in the bottom of a pitcher
- Add the white wine, Bacardi, Cointreau, brandy & sugar syrup
- For best results, refridgerate without ice for a few hours
- When it's time to serve, add fresh mint & top the pitcher with chilled prosecco & gently stir.
- Pour over ice in wine glasses & enjoy in the sun!