Thursday, September 1, 2022
You will need:
- A prepared pie shell
- ¼ cup Maker’s Mark Bourbon Whiskey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 120gms of unsalted butter
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups of pecans – toasted & coarsely chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar.
- Continue whisking while adding the melted butter and then the bourbon.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of flour until well-combined.
- Stir in the pecans and chocolate chips.
- Pour into the warm pie shell.
- Bake until the filling is set and the top golden, about 30 minutes.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
- Serve warm or at room temperature (accompanied by a glass of bourbon)