A fiery clash of Italian and Japanese culture here, the Roku Negroni has a complex palate blending the citrus notes of the gin with the deep bitterness of orange liqueur and sweetening it all up with umeshu plum wine.
You will need:
- Roku 30ml
- Umeshu Plum Wine 15ml
- Italian Orange Liqueur 15ml
- Orange twist
- Take 30ml of your Roku Gin, 15ml of Italian Orange Liqueur, and 15ml of plum wine and add them all to a heavy mixing glass with ice.
- Stir vigorously until the outside of the glass gets cold.
- Strain the whole mixture into a new rocks glass with a few big chunks of ice.
- Add a thin slice of orange and serve.