The after dinner drink at your next dinner party! This works well with or without cream and with either espresso or cold brew. You’ll be making these all summer long!
You will need:
- A double shot of espresso or cold brew (approx 90ml)
- 45ml of Irish Whiskey
- 20ml Kahlua
- 20ml of sugar syrup
- Whipped cream to top (optional)
- In a glass filled with ice, add the whiskey, kahlua & sugar syrup
- Stir for about 30 seconds
- Add the coffee & stir further until well combines & chilled
- Top with cream if desired & enjoy!