Pinot Noir Chocolate Brownies
30 September 2017
These chocolate brownies are so good you'll want to bake them and hide them from EVERYONE!
Pinot Noir Brownies
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Whisk 1 cup melted butter and 2 cups sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in 2 eggs then add 2 tsp vanilla and 2 Tbsp Pinot Noir.
- In another bowl, mix 1 cup flour, ¾ cup cocoa powder, ½ tsp baking powder and ½ tsp salt then stir into wet mixture.
- Pour batter into prepared tray and bake for 30 mins.
- Bring ¾ cup cream to a simmer then remove from heat and stir in 2 cups choc chips.
- Stir in ¼ cup Pinot Noir and 2 Tbsp butter and chill for 30 mins.
- Spread on cooled brownies and serve with a glass of leftover wine!