Best Party Starters
15 August 2018
It's our birthday and we're all about having a good time with our mates. Grabing a box of bevvies and sorting some easy kai to feed our crowd. Pop a pizza in the oven or order from your favourite local for a super-easy gap-filler your guests will thank you for! Or why not try these homemade veggie crisps? Quick to whip up and easy to chow down.
HOMEMADE VEGGIE CRISPS
- Peel and thinly slice vegetables (kumara, beetroot or parsnip) with a mandolin or peeler.
- Lay them between paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
- Place in a bowl, add oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread on a non-stick baking tray and place in oven for 10 minutes at 180°C.
- Keep an eye on them and remove when golden brown.
- Allow to cool and crisp up.